Pages

Friday, November 27, 2020

TOUGH KID

Thursday 19th November I went to the south of New Brighton and had a giant race. When I got in the race there were hard obstacles and there was one obstacle that I hated it was going through the cold water with my shoes on. It took me 30 minutes to get to the finish, I came 10th place in our hole school but Cody and William were the first two to finish the race. The most fun obstacle I did was the BOOM! slipping sliding foem then I had some lunch I had a cheeseburger from mc: donilds my mum gave me it. We did 1.8 km of running, after that, we went to the new Brighton beach and learned about being a safe swimmer and lifeguarding. The swimming I did was dolphin flipping and shark diving, finally, we went on the bus and went back to school, we sang wheels on the bus at the end. 

`

1 comment: