Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2020

My Dragon Ball Z Picture


This is my picture from yesterday. I drew Goku Super Sayan God from watching the tutorial on youtube. It was a little bit hard but I still tried my best. I think it turned out pretty cool at the end.
Dragon Ball Z is one of my favorite cartoons that I watch with my stepdad, Errol. 
My favorite character is Goku because he has different forms like Super Saiyan God and Super Saiyan Blue. When Goku is Super Saiyan God his hair is red, and when Goku is Super Saiyan Blue his hair is blue.  

                                                                     




3 comments:

  1. Awesome picture that is probably the best Goku picture i have seen in my life. I like how you colored it in. How long did it take you? Maybe you could draw Gohan next time

    ReplyDelete
  2. about 20 minutes. It was hard but it still looks good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi harlin very nice picture that you made did you like it

    ReplyDelete